Services® We Clean It Up®
Mold plays a very important role in our lives. Without mold, we wouldn't have certain life-saving drugs like penicillin. We also wouldn't have cheese.
Sometimes, though, mold grows in places it shouldn't - including inside our homes or workplaces.
This kind of mold needs to be cleaned up so that it doesn't cause health problems, such as headaches, runny eyes and noses, and coughing; or trigger attacks in kids and adults with asthma.
Use the flyers below to learn more about mold. You can also call the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) at 1-517-335-9436, if you need more help.
* Please note that MDHHS can't test your home for mold. We also do not recommend testing for mold. The flyer, "All About Mold," explains why. The State of Michigan does not provide certification for "mold remediators" or mold testing companies.